CLP Motorsports has Superlite cars in stock on the west coast for immediate delivery!

CLP Motorsports is proud to announce that we have the following Superlite cars in stock for immediate delivery.

Nemesis roller with aero package.

$21,500 with the aero package
$19,995 without

Price is OBO business is booming and we need to make room in the shop.

attachment.php

Nemesis Tandem roller.

$24,995

Price is OBO business is booming and we need to make room in our shop.

attachment.php

LMP2 complete running car with 400 hp turbo diesel.

Price is $45k obo. This is a well sorted race car.

LMP-2.jpg

11072453_1588515648053670_412234251973320731_n.jpg

Contact Luke for more information. These cars are located in Martinez California but can be shipped anywhere. You could even pick one up today and not have to wait 7-10 months for one.

408-963-3323

Re: CLP Motorsports has Superlite cars in stock on the west coast for immediate deliv

Would love to pull the trigger on the tandem.....can't afford it right now

Re: CLP Motorsports has Superlite cars in stock on the west coast for immediate deliv

While I think the tandem is SLC's least attractive car.....it's such a cool and functional DE car.

What you are offering is a great idea of roller race cars. If I get back into heavy tracking, I may just have to look you up, as unlike street cars, dependability is more important than individuality.

Thanks guys. Let us know if you are interested. We have these in stock right now for immediate delivery.

Cheers!

When are you guys getting an Apex? Michigan is a long way. None the less I plan on stopping by you guys next time I'm in the area.

Scott,
We do not currently have an Apex on order. Feel free to come visit us anytime!

Back