clutch release bearing fit to G50

Can anyone post some instructions on how to fit the release bearing to the pressure plate for a G50. There is obviously a trick which I can't see in how to fit the spring ring to the bearing once the other bits are all in place. I don't want to clamp up the wrong things and snap something.
Thanks

Thanks Tim. Very useful link. It says
"the circlip is shown being installed in Figure 40.". The Picture shows someone fitting it by hand. No way! I worked all round it tapping with a screwdriver and mallet until it popped in. I hope that is the correct way to do it.
Thanks again.
Next I discovered about taping the release fork to the bearing while you offer the tranny to the engine. That is fiddly! And also the plastic insert in the bearing was too narrow to go over the throwout tube, so I removed the plastic insert, just like the previous person appears to have done with the old one. Please shout if that is wrong. It is now all fitted so that I can check starter clearance etc.

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Lee,

If you ever break the assembly apart, there are a couple of other methods for holding everything in place while rejoining the transaxle to the engine. One suggests using rubber band(s) that will then be chewed up and spit out the first time the engine starts. I used a piece of monofilament fishing line tied in a slip knot; although I suppose kite string would work just as well. Once the two were joined, I reached in with a pair of hemostats and carefully extracted the fishing line. I just couldn't see leaving anything in there and would do the same thing with rubber bands.

Regards,
Lynn

Back