Color

Mark,

that would be great. Let's see if this color is a possible match. House of Kolors Sunrise Pearl # PBC30
Looks close.

And thanks GeeTeeDee
Steve /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Attachments

• 29127-HOK-SUNRISE PEARL.jpg
    29127-HOK-SUNRISE PEARL.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 279
The color on the Boss IS cometition Gold.
Grabber orange was a Maverick color for the grabber Maverick option.
Here is a link to the Mustang colors..
Looks like I was wrong on that. All I know is that I had to retouch my old Mustang and I ordered Competiton gold. Turns out that the Mercury cougars were painted this color which is the same but with a different name...
I'm confused.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://www.nvsaac.com/Details/1970_ford_mustang_paint_colors.htm

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Steve, I can tell from the grin on your face you love the bikes. I had a Honda VTR1000 before the Deuce and wish i had been able to keep it. You will love the Duke. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Pete,
I haven't test driven any Ducati's yet but I always hear great things about them. Am looking forward to spring so I can test drive the Ducati and the Yamaha and the Honda's etc. I have quite a few friends who build and sell bikes. I can test drive most of them and do.
That picture of me on the chopper convinced me to lose 30 lbs so far this winter. Now all my bikes should be faster than last year. Still have the dumb grin though.
Funny how you can lighten the bikes weight.
Steve

The color on the concept car is:
Dupont 4357K Fleet Color School Bus Yellow.

This is directly from the guys who painted the car. Guaranteed accurate. Hope this helps.

Back