Coyote Knock Sensor Harness

When I bought my coils and wiring harness, it was missing the knock sensor harness (jumper) and I can’t find it anywhere. There are part numbers for the part (14A411, 14B485), but the part doesn’t exist in any ford parts store or catalog.

Can anyone help me?

From what I understand, it comes with the entire harness and isn’t available separately.

Here are pictures of what I’m missing, if you have one that you would like to sell of if you know where I can buy one, please contact me.

Thank you!!!


Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
That is a Ford "engineering number" not a "part" number. A friendly dealer can cross that to a part number. If you have the VIN of the car it came from they can look it up that way as well.