Enzo and Fxx drifting in Rijeka

last week some of my crazy friends have been in Rijeka track with some pretty cars. (enzo and black Fxx).
Think very few people dares to drive THIS way as they do there with such cars...its really impressive
I am actually uploading theme on youtube..cause the driving is fantastic and I want u all to see that:)

when upload will be complete will link here..eheh...:D

Now I hope to see some of YOU drifting in a track (and I am sure many of u can do that ehehe)

Paolo:D

That is a great video on the FXX. Thanks for posting. The power that car has is out of this world as he has to work on every corner to keep it going straight. Amazing!!!!

it is exctly what the guy there says.....simply something too forward away (also for prices..thinking at the packaging they sell with the car).
Also is impressive to hear the Enzo is considered as a "normal" sportcar (its an Enzo eh....one of the greatest ferrari of every time..)
Being italian my heart is totally to Maranello gang.......but my soul is devoted to the gt40!!:D

Paolo

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Paolo,
Multi bene, eh grazie mille.
That was very impressive. Boy the one FXX looked like a handful to keep straight when the throttle was opened up.

Caio
Rob

Back