Exhaust for 351W

G

I have a GTD with 351W and Porsche G50 transaxle.If anyone has the same motor and transaxle,I would appreciate any information and or pictures of their exhaust system.

Thanks,
Bryan

G

i have the same thing as you do and i'm going to build my own headers. 1 3/4 runners with 3 inch collectors all the way back to the tips. everything will be mandrel bent and tig welded. it should be a very good looking bundle of snakes. if you need one set made you can contact me because i think i have enough material to do 2 sets.

cheers

luis

G

Brian & Luis,
1. Are you running your G50s inverted? Or flipped R&P?
2. If inverted are you using spray bars or just gravity?
3. What linkage setup?
4. What's angle at CVs? Problems?
5. Street or track use?

Thanx,
Kevin

G

Kevin,
My transaxle is inverted with cable shift. I'm not sure what you you mean by spray bar.I've only taken car on a couple of test runs with no problems.

I'm just taking a stab in the dark here, but spray bars possibly refer to oil feeding systems, as opposed to just gravity feeding.
It could be sway bars, but I doubt this refers to gearboxes...

G

kevin

my tranny is upside down and inverted. in the porsche the tranny is in front of the motor. in the 40 the tranny is in the back and it is upside down so the axles are more straight to the hubs in the rear. i also will be using cable shift.

cheers

luis

Back