FORD decal

Steve

Supporter
Does anyone know where I can locate a FORD decal in Wimbledon white that would fit in the blank rocker space of an SPF?

Brian Magee

Supporter
Hi Steve,
Firstly by rocker do you mean cills or rocker cover? Is it the word Ford you want or the Ford logo? I can cut you either as a spray mask so that you can spray it in the correct colour then remove the mask. Send me a PM.
Brian.

Steve

Supporter
Thanks guys. Rick mentioned Raceline too. I'll call them tomorrow to see if they make the FORD letters for the rocker sills in Wimbledon White. If not, I'll be in touch Brian! Thanks.

Dave Hood

Lifetime Supporter
My car has the Ford graphics you're asking about. I purchased them from Raceline Digital.
Hood GT40.JPG

The quality of the decals is satisfactory. Not the thinnest and not very stretchable under a heat gun, but good.

unfortunatly, the golden stripes were not delivred in a sufficient legth to cover a GT40 coupe. It might have been fitting for a GT40 roadster or a Cobra. I asked Raceline to send me the missing 4 feet of golden stripes.

Andrew

Supporter
Absolutely stunning!!!!! I note the UK plate but the block paving and fencing doesn't look typical to the UK.... perhaps little too Sherlock Holmes for mt own good!

Markus

SPRF40
Lifetime Supporter
Absolutely stunning!!!!! I note the UK plate but the block paving and fencing doesn't look typical to the UK.... perhaps little too Sherlock Holmes for mt own good!

Hello Sherlock,

Here is another piece for the puzzle:

Regards,
John (Dr. John H. Watson)
;)

Back