Ford GT starter

I need a new or used starter for a 2005 Ford GT. I know this is the wrong forum but I need any help I can get. Thanks in advance Earl

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Earl, I bought mine online at one of the big Ford sites. Denso was going to offer a rebuilt unit, but every time I tried to order it from Summit it was not available. Let me do some checking. The first one I bought was from a local dealer and paid a fortune for. The others were expensive, but much more reasonable.

Regards Brian

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Earl, this is a old post from FF forum. You might check with Max.

Regards Brian
E3C0FA38-85A9-40B0-AE8A-DE78F137ECF0.jpeg

Brian- your FF cars does not have and will never have more.
Randy- have tried GT forum.
Let me know if anyone hears of a new or used one.
Thanks guys !!!

Brian, that company says Max has not worked the for over 10 years and their computor shows part obsolete. Thanks
Everybody --- contact me if yow know of someone who might have one--new or used. (254) 729-8599)

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Earl, did you contact the guy above on EBay. He lives about 4 blocks from my daughter in Livonia. I have bought several items from him and everything was nice. Might want to reach out to him.

Regards Brian

Earl, did you contact the guy above on EBay. He lives about 4 blocks from my daughter in Livonia. I have bought several items from him and everything was nice. Might want to reach out to him.

Regards Brian
Brian, I am 90 years old and computors and I don't get along. That ebay site doesn't give how to contact the seller. If you can get me a phone # and gmail, I would appreciate it (254) 729-8599 fordsohc@ gmail.com

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Ok Earl. I’m on vacation until Monday. If I can’t find his info on line, I know I have it at home. I’ll get in touch with him.
Thanks
Regards Brian

David Garton

Supporter
Brian, I am 90 years old and computors and I don't get along. That ebay site doesn't give how to contact the seller. If you can get me a phone # and gmail, I would appreciate it (254) 729-8599 fordsohc@ gmail.com
Earl his name is Scott Minch. Work #, Cell #. Hope this helps I lost his email. Tell him David Garton sent you.

Last edited:

Chris Kouba

Supporter
Gents- I would recommend editing your posts (including the quoted portion) to remove your phone numbers/emails,/etc..., especially someone's who may not know it's been posted on the internet. The web trawlers seek out contact info on the web and target websites for their antics. It's happened here in the past....

Much better to send info like this with the PM function (envelope icon in the top bar of the web page). Would be happy to share further instructions if needed.

Back