Fran - Do you still have Porsche 962 Bodywork?

Fran,

Did you ever build a 962 for anyone?

I know there were a few threads on here, a while ago, but I kind of lost interest with all my work/ travelling and not having a garage.

I had an email, out of the blue, from a guy who had found one of my old discussion threads about building a Group C car as a project and that kind of revived my passion.

I moved from the UK to Singapore and am now in the US. Work has gone well and I have recently been looking into Challenge Stradales but I'd still love a 962 replica.

Would you still put one together?

Now I am in the US, I should head up to RCR for a look at what you're up to!

Cheers,

Dom

Nope...not until the customer has seen the car and taken his own pictures...end of the month.

Dom..
maybe a hybrid with skinny tyres would be more fun..wink

Nope...not until the customer has seen the car and taken his own pictures...end of the month.

Dom..
maybe a hybrid with skinny tyres would be more fun..wink

Hybrid with skinny tyres? That sounds horrible :stunned:

Hmmm... How long until you finish the customer car? If he lets you post pictures, please would you furnish this thread with them? :heart:

I need to fly back to the UK to complete my house sale in the next few weeks but should be free in the next couple of months! I definitely want to ocme and take a look at all of your projects, including the Apex etc.

Back