g50 bellhousing boltpattern drawing

Hey all, having finnaly sold my sylva striker, I'm waiting till april for Gardner douglas to deliver my T70 chassis :furious:

I have only got 2 months to get the engine done and mate the lexus and the G50 together.

does anybody have a cad or solidworks drawing that has the porsche bellhousing boltpatter dimensions in it? I've looked for ages but cannot find any :sad:

best regards Thomas

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter

Attachments

• Picture 205.jpg
    Picture 205.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 762
Hey chris,

yeah I know, and I saw your piece of kit on Max his Ultima, nice stuff. (sent him your way when he asked)

however I still intend to use the 184mm tripple plate superclutch, so the adaptor has to be a tad thicker than yours. I have now got the 1uz measured up and in SW just need to do the G50 and than have it milled out.
the stock porsche clutch won't cope with what I'm going to do.

will be a real one-off.

I completly understand if you won't, but feel free to send a partial cad of the realation between the input shaft and the 4 boltholes on a G50 hihi.
would be a bunch of help.

grtz Thomas

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Thomas, The bell location diameter is 281.9 mm x 4 and the 4 bolt holes of M10 from the centre are XY 104.5, X-104.5 Y 104.5, X 99.06 Y-109.86, X-99.06 Y-109.86 this is for upside down trans ---for right way up just substitute +,-

thank you very much for that flatchat

I understand the box is centered on the diamater of the bellhousing, and not with dowels?
there is a ring machined inside my G50 that seems to be for that purpose.

grtz Thomas

Hi Chris

How much do you charge for a flywheel package for a Porsche G5052, mated to a Ford modular 4,6 Cobra engine?
Do you also sell or recommend any clutch kits?
Would the early Porsche starter style fit to this flywheel? For example the starter made by IMI. www.hitorque.com The part number is (IMI-101-N)
Or are you making flywheels to suit the new type off starters?

Best regards

Kjetil

www.bncproducts.com.au/ to your rescue -- can have the kit to you in a week,-- save a load of drama :shy:

www.bncproducts.com.au/ to your rescue -- can have the kit to you in a week,-- save a load of drama :shy:

Hi Chris

How much do you charge for a flywheel for a Ford Modular engine mated to a G5052 trans?
Also do you sell cluch kits for these?
What kind off starter do you use?
Would it be possible to use the old type off Porsche starter, for example the one made by IMI. www.hitorque.com The part number is (IMI-101-N)

Best regards

Kjetil

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
PM sent --We use the "short" nose Porsche starter or the "Hi Torque" and Porsche or Sachs clutch bitz that you can source :-

Attachments

• G50 Clutch part #s 002.jpg
    G50 Clutch part #s 002.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 716
Back