Gates arrest.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Now, let's here some more from Mr. Craik so he can prove my points further. The more he talks, the better my position looks. :)<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

How does me calling you stupid make your position look better?

Now, let's here some more from Mr. Craik so he can prove my points further. The more he talks, the better my position looks. :)<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

How does me calling you stupid make your position look better?

See up until now you didn't stoop to name calling. One of the first rules of debate is that when you resort to name calling, you have just lost the debate, so thank you very much. As I said, the more you talk the more right you prove me and my positions.:laugh:

You LOSE!!!

Thank you!

:) :)

Last edited:
In case your interested, the racist, bigot, Sgt. Crowley was the guy that gave mouth to mouth CPR to Reggie Lewis when he collapsed during practice 16 years ago.

What, no body wants to say how the cop was profiling? Gates got mouthy to a police officer, thanks to pres BO, he came out smelling like a picked on black man rose. I listened to Gates speak in one of his classes, if the N word is so repulsive, why do blacks use it in speech and (I use the word loosely) song so often? Oh, and by the way, I don't use the word!

nope...i appreciate you stirring the pot, but I have moved on to another stew. Have a nice weekend Al.

By the way, I just talked to my Mom and it looks like she needs one of those bionic knees. Any advise?

I had mine done while living in CT. I talked to as many orthopedic surgeons as I could to see who they recommended, I also searched online. I talked to people who had the operation, I wanted someone that could do it in their sleep. Dr Zimmerman did 6 to 8 a week and had been doing it for 9 years. After the operation (about 5 hours) they put me on a machine to bend the knee. The first repetition would pull a bit and hurt but it would lessen with each rep. I found a black box that controlled the unit, when the pain lessened after 5 or so reps I turned it up a couple of degrees of bend. It started at about 15 degrees, after 3 days I left the hospital to go to rehab. At that point I was bending the knee 75 degrees. When I got to rehab they put me on a machine, the next day was the start of physical theraphy. I got up early and used a walker to walk down the hall. When I put weight on the leg I was surprised to feel no pain in the joint, just at the incision. I asked how long I would be there, they said 2 weeks was the norm, or as soon as I could bend the knee 90 degrees. I did that the 2nd morning and went home in the afternoon. I talked to a guy that had been there 3 weeks and only had 65 degrees of bend, he said it hurt too much. I told him that I equated his theraphy to docking a dogs tail a little bit at a time, I did mine quickly and it was over. I used a cane until the
8th day and have been walking normally without a limp since. You have to be agressive with the theraphy, if not there is a long and painful recovery, if ever. Your body tells you if your doing too much, you just have to listen and push as hard as possible. I hope you mom does well with the operation and recovery.

Mike - there is a Dr. Snodgrass in Pasadena, Calif. who did the knees on my friend Pete Eastwood's dad. Old man Eastwood really needed them and I was there when he was able to kick over his '38 Indian 4-cylinder again for the first time in many, many years. The joy on his face was something else.
Snodgrass is very active in the Horseless Carriage Car Club -pre 1915- and absolutely a fellow car guy. Would be my choice here in SoCal.
Mike

Thanks for the referral Mike. However, my Mom is in Oregon and wants to have it done by this one guy who tells her she needs it. I asked if she wanted to get another opinion, and let's just say she is being rather stubborn about it.

Mom, if you are reading this, I love ya, but I remember leaving the house for a reason way back...

Mike

Back