Goodwood Festival of Speed Pics

If anyone is interested - I can supply quality prints up to Super A3 in size.

The four below I photographed at this years Festival of Speed and they help show the scale of the stunning display that was made possible by Chris Melia and Mark Sibley. (with a little help from Ford)

FOSSelection.JPG

The prints are on 'High Gloss Heavyweight Photopaper' and look great if framed, even under glass.

A3 sized are £12 each / A4 are £7 each and are mailed in a protective card tube.

Postage is £2.50 (within Uk) or £5 (overseas) or free if all 4 are ordered.

Hi Paul
I endorse you as my official photographer, my copies of the above photo's are stunning and the detail in high resolution is second to none.
I would also be interested in any photos that you took of my Monocoque at last weekends Nec Classic Motor Show.
Regards
Chris.

Hi Paul

What great pictures! Please can I have a copy of each - as big as possible!!

I think the three seperate cars will make a great "formation" on my hall wall!

I can send a cheque for £50.50 - can I have your address.

Kind regards
Simon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Hi Paul,
What would be the best method of payment? I can do western union, and maby cash, and could you send to south korea?
Thanks for your time!

Having seen these prints when I met up with Chris a couple of weeks ago, I confirm that they are indeed stunning, and are worth at least £12 each in anyone's money.

Paul, I've sent you a separate email.

Cheers (and you can be my official photographer too... )

Rob

Paul has long been our (GTD Car Club) un-official photographer, (along-side Tim our roving video cameraman) as well as a major force in the production of the club magazine. Hopefully it may start taking up so much more of his time printing photo's that he won't be able to collect all of the club trophy's!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Heh Paul

Received today! Beautiful images and fantastic print quality. Thank you!

You are now my official smudger too.

Kind regards
Simon

Back