Graziano accessory parts

Another pioneering transaxle project for RCR/Superlite customers
as far as I am aware there is no other company that has stepped up and created this package for specialty cars like ours..

A couple of pics of our new flywheel, shifter and cable bracket that are Graziano specific and also now instock...

The multi-plate clutches have cleared customs and will be here this week too...:thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_0207 [640x480].jpg
    IMG_0207 [640x480].jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 465
  • IMG_0208 [640x480].jpg
    IMG_0208 [640x480].jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_0209 [640x480].jpg
    IMG_0209 [640x480].jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 416
Another pioneering transaxle project for RCR/Superlite customers
as far as I am aware there is no other company that has stepped up and created this package for specialty cars like ours..

A couple of pics of our new flywheel, shifter and cable bracket that are Graziano specific and also now instock...

The multi-plate clutches have cleared customs and will be here this week too...:thumbsup:

Fran, the cable shifter pictured in your post appears completely different than the one I received with my Graxiano! Did I receive the wrong shifter?

Also, is there a manual/schematic for the Graziano? There are a lot of tapped holes that I have no idea what they are for and I can not figure out were to mount the shifter cable bracket....if in-fact I have the correct cable and bracket....my bracket doesn’t look anything like the picture either? Please help.
Thank you
Jim

Jim, you don't have some of these parts because they are brand new and only just back from plating in the last couple of days.
These are parts that don't come with a new Graziano transaxle and are the available option parts.

Send Dean an image of your shifter and he will be able to set you straight..

Mike,
without them you cant actually attach the engine to the trans and make it work...

The flywheel is a part that we designed and manufacture, same for the shifter cable mount.
The list of parts is clutch, flywheel, ring gear, cable mount..

The pilot bearing and starter are off the shelf VW/AUDI parts

Back