Superlite coupe starting under $10,000

Scott,
the RCR40 is already available in three packages, and has been for the past 5 years...other components can be purchased individually if required.

Hope this helps..

Fran,

This is great, period. Now I just need to come take a tour one of these days and confirm this is my next project.

So, I don’t have to go through it…does this cost more than buying it outright? If it does, do you know approximately how much?

Thanks,
Matthew

Fran,

This is great, period. Now I just need to come take a tour one of these days and confirm this is my next project.

So, I don’t have to go through it…does this cost more than buying it outright? If it does, do you know approximately how much?

Thanks,
Matthew

For a next project one would think you'd read it ;)

Total Stages:
$49,700
12.5% Discounted price for purchasing all stages at order time
$43,995

For a next project one would think you'd read it ;)

Total Stages:

$49,700

12.5% Discounted price for purchasing all stages at order time

$43,995

Reading about the breakdown of the cost would not be the reason to buy it, it would be what it is, quality, the total cost...Not everyone is as rich as you Alex to buy it outright :laugh: or is it really :sad:

So excited I missed that I guess, since it was in the middle of the write up. Just saw the costs of things at the top and the bottom.

Thought it was easier just to ask, shows sometimes it is better to go back even if you are busy and make sure you didn’t miss anything instead of being called out :idea:

Matthew,
Add the cost of your engine/gearbox. Paint and upholstery (if desired) and you'll
be fairly close to the final number + about a grand for misc. "stuff". This is assuming that you do the installations yourself.

Reading about the breakdown of the cost would not be the reason to buy it, it would be what it is, quality, the total cost...Not everyone is as rich as you Alex to buy it outright :laugh: or is it really :sad:

So excited I missed that I guess, since it was in the middle of the write up. Just saw the costs of things at the top and the bottom.

Thought it was easier just to ask, shows sometimes it is better to go back even if you are busy and make sure you didn’t miss anything instead of being called out :idea:

I think most people are going to be +/- $100k when finished. It will depend on what options you want, what you want to run (engine, etc....), the amount of work you do yourself. But I'd say 100k is a safe figure.

Just don't put a value on your time, haha, otherwise you'd be really up there. I think I'm on hour 1400 or so (what can I say, I work slowly and break a lot of stuff :laugh: )

Back