Gt40 Exhaust for 302 engine

Hi looking for an exhaust system for a ford 302 engine
Mark,

if you are on a budget I can give you a surface rusty, but perfectly restorable and usable complete system for nothing. Been in my workshop for at least 12 years since removal from 302 SB Ford engine on a GT40.

Mark,

if you are on a budget I can give you a surface rusty, but perfectly restorable and usable complete system for nothing. Been in my workshop for at least 12 years since removal from 302 SB Ford engine on a GT40.[/QUOT

That would be fantastic as I am doing it on a Budget as it’s an old kva

Before I put the 347 engine in and got the GTD exhaust from Tony Law I had a 5.2 litre TVR engine and had a stainless exhaust made at JP exhausts at Mclesfield, superb quality, didn’t go back there because an owner of an original recommended Tony Law.

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
We manufacture and supply full cross over systems for 289, 302 and 351 Ford V8 and also Rover V8.

We also manufacture and supply silencers, Cats, baffles and Megaphones to suit.

All of the above are available in a Ceramic coated finish.

Thanks

Andy

We manufacture and supply full cross over systems for 289, 302 and 351 Ford V8 and also Rover V8.

We also manufacture and supply silencers, Cats, baffles and Megaphones to suit.

All of the above are available in a Ceramic coated finish.

Thanks

Andy Good to know. Would the GTD ones fit with no modifications. I have the stock GTD chassis with the Renault transaxle which orients the engine in a slightly forward tilt.

Mike Pass

Supporter
It would be helpful if you said which part of the country you are in and whether you want stainless steel, mild steel or mild steel ceramic coated. And engine specs.
Cheers
Mike

Hello every one
i'm also looking for 180 degrees exhaust for 351w to my detomaso pantera replica. i prefer mild steel because i maybe need to modify it. and i have a tight budget and i live in sweden.

Cheers Marcus

Last edited:
This is my Tornado system . Very happy with it ...
20180101_121108.jpg

John

It looks very nice. i see that you use Tornados bellhousing. what slave cylinder do you use? Renault 20?

Cheers Marcus

Back