GT40girl

Hello,
My name is Rebecca and I live in Gilroy California. I bought a CAV back in 2000 for my husband to teach me to build and together we built a lovely car. I have enjoyed it, but now it just sits in the shop. I still enjoy it but would entertain selling it. If anyone is interested in a complete CAV, with every ford part known to man with electromotive fuel injection, genuine ZF transaxle, new paint, 302 ford I will entertain any offers. just putting that out there for those of you who have not gotten to enjoy the driving experience this car can offer. If not, and you know of some cool GT40 people to gather with here in California let me know, its time I take this beast out of the garage.
thanks
Rebecca

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Rebecca,

Welcome, that sounds like a very nice car you have there, small block, ZF, good choice.

There are several 40s around the south bay. I live in Saratoga, on most Saterdays, I go to the car gathering behind Santana Row (10:00 to 12:00)There are often one or two Panteras and occasionally one or two more 40s.

We would love to see your car in person or in photos.

Oh wait, you said "cool people", that leaves out Mesa, Howard and Me:)

Last edited:
Hi Rebecca,

Yes, I'd like to see the GT40 you have for sale. I've been looking around over the past 2 months and was planning to purchase one ASAP. Let's take a look at your car and I can let you know with examples of recent purchase prices just what your car is worth in the current marketplace.

Curt: Fast Ford Festival comming up Aug 6th just North of Spokane GT40's Cobra's and much more. See world wide events column elsewhere on this site under GT40/Cobra Bash. Hope you make a deal. Great to have another CAV in Spokane area.

Last edited:
Back