GT40NA carbon fiber car

Thank you for the kind wishes guys.

Yes, I will change my signiture line to GT40NA & NZ gone,,,,,,, and RCR-P car in the works!

I just got home from spending another day, cleaning and replacing light bulbs, etc,,,,,,am totally beat,,,,and am happier than I've been in years.

This whole change has brought my family closer together, as my wife & daughter are both very involved in helping with the biz.

The next 20 days or so are going to be hectic, as we get everything prepped for our grand opening,,,and I can hardly wait.

I'll be sticking around here,, helping with tech stuff on GT40s when I can, and of course posting a pic or two of my RCR-P when it arrives.

wow ! the car market is really soft right now! my red gt40 nz is on ebay right now and it's not looking good! usually by now someone or many someones have asked what is the reserve or how much would you take right now? but not so much as a lowballer! my high bidder says i'll be watching the auction and good luck! he doesn't really sound like much of a buyer!or like he really even wants the car! the best offer ive had so far is a guy who wants to trade a ferrari f355 or a 2002 maserati cambiocorsa. good luck to anyone who tries to sell any high end un-original cars right now!!!!!

Back