GTD Build Manual, anyone?

Hello folks, I have been lurking around this site for quite a while, but this is my first post. I registered the other day after acquiring an Essex-Wire liveried GTD from a good friend.

It is a beautiful car and needs nothing currently, but I am bothered by the fact that I don't have any kind of build manual for it. I have tried contacting GTD to see if they can provide me with one, to no avail. Do any forum members--especially those here Stateside--have one that I could copy? I will be happy to either reimburse copy costs, or copy it myself and return it immediately (picking up all of the postage either way, of course), if someone would be willing to share whatever material they have.

Thanks for any help anyone can lend. This looks like a great forum and I am happy to be a member--

Thanks, Fran! Please send it to Bob Brzezinski, 126 Villita Street, San Antonio, TX 78205. Please let me know what I owe you for copying and I will send you that plus postage--

[ January 21, 2003: Message edited by: snakeeyes ]

Thank you again, Fran. With GTD "on the rocks" it is comforting to know I will at least have a manual for some guidance if disaster strikes--

Talk about prompt service--thanks, Fran!
smile.gif

Bob,
Didn't I tell ya' about these guys...
they are a good bunch. I really hope someday
we can arrange a dinner meeting just to meet
all in person. Even have a few gt's there.
We should have one here in the States then
another in the UK.

Hersh
smile.gif

Back