GTD Fuel Level Sender

Can anyone tell me what the fuel level sender was that GTD used as standard. My tank has the 6 hole pattern for a UK type sender and a 1 1/2" dia hole for the float and internals to fit through. My guess is that GTD raided the parts bin and used something fairly standard at the time such as a Mini or MGB sender. Any help is much appreciated.

As a follow up to this, has anyone fitted an accurate sender unit to work with the Smith gauges. Neither have mine have been accurate (useable) since i have had the car. Numerous removals and bending of wire hasn't worked either. I have now resorted to running off one tank and when it runs out, switch to the other tank (horrendously dangerous on a motorway) and refilling the first tank at the first available opportunity.
I have thought about a capacitive sender unit, but it appears the electronics to mate with the gauge are a bit complicated.

As a follow up to this, has anyone fitted an accurate sender unit to work with the Smith gauges. Neither have mine have been accurate (useable) since i have had the car. Numerous removals and bending of wire hasn't worked either. I have now resorted to running off one tank and when it runs out, switch to the other tank (horrendously dangerous on a motorway) and refilling the first tank at the first available opportunity.
I have thought about a capacitive sender unit, but it appears the electronics to mate with the gauge are a bit complicated.
I ended up using a couple of Gauge Wizards from Spiyda.com. My senders were in a resistance range totally reversed for my Stewart Warner gauges but the gauge wizard allowed me to correct for that and to correct for the fact that the tapered GT40 tanks give a non linear reading as they empty. By that I mean that full to 3/4 is a lot more fuel than 1/4 to empty if you work purely on fuel depth because of the tank shape. Highly recommend them, £40 each if you buy two.