Gurney-Weslake heads and parts

As some of you already know, I bought all of Dan Gurney's inventory of Ford parts last January. I have sold some kits but have been working on filling in the holes in his inventory. He had most of the original patterns, prints and tooling for many of the needed parts. I have completed the rocker arms, water manifolds and a few other small parts that were gone. I have also made another run of slide valve injector castings that can be used with late model EFI. I even have a very limited amount of Gurney-Weslake letered GT-40 valve covers. I have all of the gear drives and dry sumps as used in the Indy cars. I have some of the original XE 302 and 377 blocks. I also have 255 DOHC indy motors that were used in a very few early 40s. The Gurney-Weslake kits start at $8500 USD and the supply of heads is very limited but the service parts will now be available for ever from me. I do have all the patterns and blueprints for the early Mk 2 heads that are for sale. I will be around untill the first of Feb. when we head to Florida to race. I can be reached at 207 892 8141 and I am sometimes hard to catch as this is a race shop. Thanks, jay

Back