Hello All

I am a second generation hot rodder, who is currently building a Hurricane Cobra, and a Show Me Hot Rods 1932 3 window highboy coupe for my daughter. Upon completion of these projects, I intend to explore an RCR GT 40 as my next work. My daughter and I will be doing this as a combined project. I am here to learn, meet people, and explore this new territory. I do document my builds on my YouTube channel if interested. I am not monitized, nor is that the purpose of my channel. Merely, it is there to document my progress and to have fun with. I look forward to meeting you guys and discussing the future build. If you have any questions, just let me know!

Oh, I'm currently in the DFW region of Texas, but will be moving to North Arkansas, my home state, next summer. I'm currently building a new 30x40 shop as I'm tired of being in a cramped 2 car garage in the burbs. Attached are some of my previous and current projects.

Attachments

• Blucifer.jpg
    Blucifer.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 1932 Engine.jpg
    1932 Engine.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 1932 Rear.jpg
    1932 Rear.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 1932 Side.jpg
    1932 Side.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 1968 F100.jpg
    1968 F100.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 81
  • Cobra Engine.jpg
    Cobra Engine.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 81
  • Cobra Front.jpg
    Cobra Front.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 82
  • Cobra Rear.jpg
    Cobra Rear.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 81
  • Dash.jpg
    Dash.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Original.jpg
    Original.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40S Larry. Nice introduction. Nice cars. Looks like you have a lot on your plate already. You will have time to read through the various build logs to get a idea of the direction you want to go with your GT40 build.
Enjoy the forum !!

Regards Brian

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40s Larry! Looks like you’ve had a lot going on!
I’m in the DFW area myself (Midlothian)… Quite the hot summer we’ve had. Arkansas should be a bit cooler…

Chris Kouba

Supporter
Tom - I would recommend removing the phone numbers in your post and just PM Larry through the forum. Web trawlers will scrub the forum for phone numbers and caused issues with the forum as well. I know I wouldn't like my phone number posted on the internet without me even being aware of it.

Back