Hello everyone! New Guy in Florida

PLT-1

CURRENTLY BANNED
Hello, My name is Paul and I am located here in central Florida N of Tampa. I am considering the SLC for my next project, I have a Pantera now and I just love it, I drive my Pantera every day! I would like to know if there is an SLC owner in Central Florida that I could meet up with take a look at the SLC in person?... Thanks for any help or advice :thumbsup:

PLT-1

CURRENTLY BANNED
My ol' car...

Attachments

• Cat1.jpg
    Cat1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 280

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi New Guy in FL,

Please check the rules of the forum and make sure you comply with them. Thanks and hope you enjoy the forum.

Ron

Brand new and already you're starting trouble. Just use your real name and let everybody sleep tonight.
I'm in Jupiter and you're welcome to come visit anytime. Call and I'll let you know where I am in the build. 561 371-1995.

We also have Jack in Palm Bay. I know you will be welcome there also, I'm sure he'll chime in here soon.

Wayne

PS: What is your name anyway?

PLT-1

CURRENTLY BANNED
Yes, it has been a warm welcome indeed. Thanks so much for checking in here in Florida :thumbsup:. I hope by the end of the summer I will be in the position to buy an SLC. If you really need about 80K for the build then I'm short 20K right now. I hope things will be better for me in 90 days or so. I also have to come to terms with selling my ol' pantera, I love that car man, I drive it every day. Mean time, I'll be snoopin' around here and hope to meet you guys in Florida some time this summer. I would love to check out your cars :thumbsup:.... Thanks, Paul...

Back