Hello fellow enthusiasts

Hello all! I am a new member here from Indianapolis. I am still in the beginning stages of planning my build, although I have wanted to do this for many many years. So far I intend to buy an RCR kit, but any input is appreciated. I would like to build a 68/69 Gulf MK1 car with some minor improvements. I also would like to top off the engine with a set of Gurney Weslake heads, any leads on a set would be appreciated also.
Thanks, Mark

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40s.com Mark.
Gurney Weslake heads are pretty rare & expensive...
Perhaps just the Valve covers would do the trick?
This is the engine I built for my GT...
2A718817-1D48-4927-A754-3C94999FC22F.jpeg

Randy, I have considered that option and will go that route if necessary. I would willingly purchase a set of bare or incomplete Gurney Weslake heads, and would also consider some Gurney Eagle heads for the right price. I really only need a set of bare heads and valve covers to do what I want to do.

Hello all! I am a new member here from Indianapolis. I am still in the beginning stages of planning my build, although I have wanted to do this for many many years. So far I intend to buy an RCR kit, but any input is appreciated. I would like to build a 68/69 Gulf MK1 car with some minor improvements. I also would like to top off the engine with a set of Gurney Weslake heads, any leads on a set would be appreciated also.
Thanks, Mark
I have a set of Gurney Eagle Heads with valve covers that I would sell. I don’t have a price yet, one needs some work, feel from to email me if you want more info [email protected]
Randy, I have considered that option and will go that route if necessary. I would willingly purchase a set of bare or incomplete Gurney Weslake heads, and would also consider some Gurney Eagle heads for the right price. I really only need a set of bare heads and valve covers to do what I want to do.
i have some Gurney Eagle heads they need a little work but are over all solid

Attachments

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Lifetime Supporter
Simon, he hasn’t logged in since 2020. His direct email is in the post above.
Regards Brian