Hello from Ireland

I have been lurking around this forum for quite a while now and the friendship and enthusiasm is impressive to say the least. You guys rival my friends on the Pantera Int. forum and the Ferrarichat.com forum and that is a real compliment.
I am gradually over the last few years aspiring to build a small collection of my favourite cars, and doing quite ok in that repect.The GT40 is on the list and would it be great as I hit my forties to be able to fire up my own car.
Needless to say I am on a learning curve, and for the many positive things I have learned about the replica GT40 there are a corresponding number of negatives cropping up from those who are sceptical about the existence of, or ability to build a GT40 that has the handling and stopping capabilities and build quality to match its looks and power.
If I do take the plunge, and that is my aim, I believe I may be the first in Ireland to do so! In the meantime I will be posting many questions and hope you can all help me out whenever possible.
Steve

Welcome Steve,

you've come to the right place for info on GT40's!
Are you planning on building or buying complete?

Simon

Steve,
Welcome to the forum....

Contact Bruce Burgess his handle on here is BruceB..he is also in Ireland Co. Wicklow,...and has a new GT40 (RCR40) build underway...

Thanks Simon,
I would love to build my own car, I am no mechanic but pretty handy and do quite a lot of the maintenance on my own cars, I have a large garage, a good selection of tools, and a 4post garage lift.
However I work up to 70 hours a week and being realistic about it a self build could end up an unfinished project, so I guess i am looking at buying a complete car.
Steve

Steve,
Welcome to the forum....

Contact Bruce Burgess his handle on here is BruceB..he is also in Ireland Co. Wicklow,...and has a new GT40 (RCR40) build underway...
Thank you Fran, such a quick reply. I have been doing some research and the RCR car looks exceptional, and with so much positive feedback. I have done a search on BruceB and he has only one post on the forum. I am also in Co. Wicklow, so I cannot be any more than 45 miles from him. I will send him an email.
Steve

BruceB

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Supporter
Welcome to the forum:pepper:
Private message sent to you with contact details so give me a call.

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Steve

We have several customers with cars in Ireland. If you need any contact info just let me know.

Thanks

Andy

Back