Hello thanks for including me in the forum

Hi guys thanks for the addition to your forum.
I’m looking to starting a GT40 build in the autumn, here in Cumbria UK. I still have a bit of garage space to create.
Looking forward to seeing all the threads on the builds, picking up tips and suggested suppliers of parts.
Also when out of lockdown perhaps being able to see some of your creations at a show or meeting.
All the best, John

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Welcome John

A few in Cumbria, and 4 I know of up here around Edinburgh.

it would be worthwhile joining the GT40 Enthusiasts club, it is worth every penny of the annual subscription.

ian

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40s.com ...
I presume your last name is Priest - correct?
Enjoy the forum!

Thanks.
No that’s not my surname, it didn’t say in the sign up process that it needed to be just to create a username and that it could not be changed. It only said don’t use titles like RacerX or other things.

Mike Pass

Supporter
Welcome John,
You have a GT40 Enthusiasts Club member in Cumbria. Ian has a Southern GT and is in Wigton. Drop me a message via the forum and I can put you in touch with him. He has some build videos on Youtube.
eg
Cheers
Mike

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Thanks.
No that’s not my surname, it didn’t say in the sign up process that it needed to be just to create a username and that it could not be changed. It only said don’t use titles like RacerX or other things.

Thanks for making the appropriate adjustment to your user name! Carry on!

Shaun

Supporter
Hi John, welcome to the group, great info here plus concur the owners club is worth it for the magazine only!! What base kit are you building?
Cheers

Shaun

Supporter
Thanks for the welcome I have not decided yet, but my current thinking (subject to change) is a SouthernGT kit.
Could not recommend it highly enough, just my experience but Mick is a goldmine of info and loves these cars so much.

Back