Hello

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
Rob

From the overwhelming responses coming in I'd say that you would need to provide a bit more info about yourself and how you came about the site etc etc...

Other than that, hello right back at you and welcome aboard.
One lasty thing, there is over 5 years worth of threads and information on this site, an extremely high proportion of it is very valuable and very informative.
Learn to use the search feature (if you haven't already) and you will find almost everything that you will need to know.

Good luck

Bill.

Hello from Phoenix,
I am "designing" my way towards building my first street race car that will have a GT40 look alike body. The body is a Kellison that has been sitting in a barn for many years waiting to take shape. I don't have a large budget for this car so I am wanting to get the most bang for the buck. I have an automatic transmission from a 1976 Cadillac Eldorado front wheel drive that is being built by a local transmission shop so that it will be able to handle 800 horsepower. I am still looking to find a core engine to build to go with it. I want a Chevy 502 which will be setup with a twin turbocharger system. If anyone knows where I can get a low cost Chevy 502 to build, please let me know. I have the stroker crank and rods already that will push the cubic inches to over 540. I think that two turbos and lots of cubic inches will make for a very high performance car!

Back