Hi

Hi there!

Been looking on this site for a little while now so thought I'd say hello properly. There's such a wealth of information here and what looks like a firendly bunch of people too!

I'm at the very early stages of looking to potentially build a GT40. Just at the research stage at the minute, trying to decide if it's a viable project etc.

I've build a lotus 7 type kit which has tought me a few skills and given me confidence etc. But a GT40 is a different kind of beast :)

Cheers
James

Welcome to the forum James. If you can build a Seven, you should be able to get through a 40 build with out great difficulty. Similar, just more "stuff".

Hi James welcome to the forum. Whereabouts in the UK are you? If you can get to Donington on the 25th (april) you can meet most of us and have a look at lots of 40s to compare and see which way you want to go.

Jimmy boy,

The guys on here know EVERYTHING there is to know about the '40. Frankly, I'm in awe of them.

Take your time, and you'll make the right decision...

Cheers,

Graham.

Thanks for the comments guys.

I live near Leeds, so not a million miles from Donington. Although I've got quite a few car related weekend activities booked in this year, so getting another pass out may be tricky!

Back