Hiya Folks

Just introducing myself to everyone, I'm looking at building a GT40 in kit form, I'm not really worried about it being historically correct but I take my hat off to people here that have gone to great lengths to do so, my current flavour of choice is a Maserati 3200 that I actually love keeping tip top, soooo, I need a starting point here in the UK , Southern? Keep safe people.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to the forum. There are tons of people in the UK, that can steer you in the right direction. You might consider joining one of their clubs and get some first hand knowledge from them. I have no first hand knowledge, but Southern has a lot of good reviews on here.

Regards Brian

Mike Pass

Supporter
Welcome Laurence,
The local group of the GT40 Enthusiasts Club for you in Cumbria would be either the NW or NE group depending on where you are in Cumbria. There are some members with GT40s near you. Probably Ian Cowan who lives in Cumbria who has a Southern GT. I have sent you a message - see top right of this page with info. We have about a dozen cars in the NW group of all makes.
Cheers
Mike

Back