Holman Moody F.I. setup on Ebay

1960s Holman Moody Fuel Injection Setup

58_1.JPG

Usual caveats apply.

Rob

That item would be pretty cool if converted to an EFI based system... the mechanical FI would probably be a real pain to deal with in most circumstances... Current bid is 380.00, might be worth a bit more to a colletor if it was cleaned up... I'd like to have it as a conversation piece to sit on the shelf in my garage...but I think about 200.00 would be my top bid...

mardyn

Last time I looked it was over $400. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Come on, own up, who`s after it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wow... this thing sold for 1500.00!

Well, I guess we were all wrong... somebody paid $1500.00 for the HM injection unit....maybe a collector... who else would want something like that?

mardyn

Re: Wow... this thing sold for 1500.00!

Given the cost to purchase a manifold and 4 throttle bodies (if converting to EFI), the purchase price probably wasn't completely out of line. I would question the throttle linkage, bushings, etc. as compared to new stuff, but.....

Not a bargin by any means unless like you say, it has some historical value. I think I'd rather have new stuff.

Back