How low?

Right then. As I've been house bound for the last week , after minor surgery, I am suffering lola deprivation. So I thought I'd post a couple of pics I took the other week while we were having a shunt around in the w/shop. It's not until you get along side an everyday roadcar the you realise how small a T70 is. Especially when you work with them 24/7. So here you are. Enjoy. I particularly like the one through the side window with just the roof visible.

Thats all, y'all

Darren

Attachments

• Car park 1.jpg
    Car park 1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 650
  • Car park 2.jpg
    Car park 2.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 632
  • Car park3.jpg
    Car park3.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 655
  • Car park4.jpg
    Car park4.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 639
Darren,

great pics...as usual

That really illustrates the difference between a road car and a true race car...

Thats why we have to raise ours ...to make them usable on the street.

Hadn't noticed before but the Audi TT in the last shot does look a bit "Stuck on" in the picture. But I can assure you that they are all genuine photo's. Only shopping is on the registration plates.

Darren

I've heard that race cars of this era has very soft suspensions... How could this be when the car has no place to move?

Don't beleive everything you hear...;)
And as always, everything is relevant. Soft compared to what? A modern LeMans type sports car? Then yes it is soft, But it is still very stiff and we get very little body roll and prob less than 3" movement full bump to full droop. Makes the car hard to drive slowly but lightning fast if your tough with it.....

Darren

Back