How to Change My Personal Info

Ron Earp

Admin
We've had a few requests for a tutorial on how to change personal information that the forum retains and displays. I'll try and do this without using any words more than five letters since one fellow I like specifically requested it. So, here goes...

1. If you are on this post then you are on the right track.
2. Look at the top of the page. Find the link that says "My Home". Click it. (you might want to right click it and open it in a new window so you can still read this).
3. A new window will open. Look toward the bottom and there are three headings in the main configuration block. Click on "Edit" to the right of personal information, emails, password, etc.
4. Take a look - you can change your email, signature, occupation, hobbies, type of GT40, and answer the questions to "Are you a GT40 manufacturer" etc. Type in what you want and MAKE SURE YOU SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK "SUBMIT". If you don't do this the changes will not occur.

I'd encourage everyone to use a signature which can tell others a little about your self. You can also upload a picture for yourself as well.

Hope this help folks out,
Ron

Back