i have seen the most insulting thing yesterday

i currently work at a grocery store down here. its a job i wouldnt wish on anyone that im only keeping until i am 18 and can go after my dream(working on cars for a living. with part time racing) anyways i got asked to stay after and like an idiot i did, anyways im out gather carts and what do i see? a beat up old CRX thats trying to be fast(ugh i hate those ugly family cars)with a GT40 Gulf edition paint. no im not kidding, that ugly thing was trying to sport blue and orange

Andrewtheman, yes there are intresting "things" out there to see. Keep at it, I worked as a night janitor in an elementry school while going to school. I may be able to top working at a grocery story - do you have any idea what third graders can do to a bathroom?

But it pays off.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
High on the list of hellish summer jobs: a summer spent working in a toilet factory. Disgusting. At least I wasn't in the testing division. And, when the break, they're SHARP.
Barnum said "no one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public." The gy with the CRX may not even remember where he saw the blue and orange paint job. At least it didn't say GT40 on it.
Around here we occasionally see (obviously) four-cylinder Mercedes, like the 230 and 240, on which someone has stuck the "V12" emblem from the 600SL or 600 SEC- fooling no one and entertaining everyone.
grin.gif
mad.gif

no it didnt have GT40 on it. if it did id be un-employed from pissing myself laughing so hard

Well as they say, imitation is the ultimate form of flattery.

Really, I can't imagine that anyone could have created that paintjob without having their tongue planted firmly in their cheek. I think I like their twisted sense of humour
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ October 20, 2002: Message edited by: Chris L ]

Back