Is RCR still there?

Are you still there Fran? says disconnected phone number?
so we still have not recieved the A/C unit for the SLC that you said you sent over and over again. same for the interior parts. I have seen a post on this board of the panels that a member just recieved last weekend. knowing that this car is to be in a movie in less than 30 days I would think that you could get me these parts in a timely manner at this point. I believe all we are missing ar the A pillar pieces and the interior roof piece. important thing is the A/C. its paid for in full over 8 months ago.

Smitty also needs to speak to someone about how to mount the rear clip so it piviots since there are no mounting points, hinges, etc. for the rear. is that something that you also need to send me?

Fran I really dont want to communicate through this board as I dont think that would be good in any way shape or form. can you please call me and Smitty so we can get these details figured out. I need to be done with the car early week after next to get it to the movie set and prepped with cameras etc. for the shoot. this is a full feature film that will open in at least a minimum of 1200 theaters. I would think this to be good press for you. cant tell you the celebraties that will be driving but they are house hold names. my alternative is the Maserati that I put a deposit on. the SLC will be much cooler in the movie and fun for everyone on the board and good for RCR.

really minor things I need hear Fran. can you help me get this done?
Tim

Back