Jacking points/2 post lift points?

Are there specific spots under the car up front that a floor jack w/a small piece of plywood can go without causing distortion? I will use the lift hooks out back so that is a non-issue. As the arms on my Nussbaum 2 post lift won't go under the car without raising it about 1-2 inches I will have to jack the car up 1st. I would assume that the 4 lift points can be under the floorpan inside of the rockers. I will build 2" ramps later...
I have put about 300 miles on SPF #2107 since it was delivered recently but have to get under it as it leaks antifreeze at the front of the engine somewhere.
Also can you guys advise where I can dig up a set of front lift hooks?. Didn't know if I should be checking w/ Reed Motorsports in La/Tx where this had been their demo car or w/ SPF. Still getting familar w/ it. Here in Wa State they registered it as a 2006 "Super" and model "GT40". Also will be looking for a set of roof eyebrows as the original ones have partially split from the door impacting them wrong on more than one occasion. I also find that people slam the passenger door :veryangry:when they get in!AAARRRG! It's not a Buick 225 w/ dead door hinges.

Last edited:
When I asked the question to SPF they said at the front and rear of the tub. Here is a picture of my car at Olthoff's showing where they placed it.

Attachments

• IMG_2647 smaller.jpg
    IMG_2647 smaller.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1,046
Back