Lancia Stratos, real or replica?

Harry

Admin
Paolo,
He is from Rome, by the way. I had the pleasure of driving that little beast in the mountains near Rietti, where we were living at the time.
Garry

That's "Rieti", the city I am working in as I write this :) The mountain you referred to is probably Mount Terminillo.

Just a little update about this car.
yes, it is an original...:( and the owner uses that as a tuning /drift car.
The gruppo 4 conversion kit is also original from lancia, just he didnt care about the final originality of the car (so thats why he really doesnt matter about the logos and the other gauges,inside and outside).
Consider that startos gruppo 4 arent allowed to go around the roads here (only the stradale, was...the sninny one).
Also there he doesnt care and so thats why the car still has a Montecarlo road plate.

And finally the color, he wanted a real ferrari red over a so nice historical lancia...:(

All this reminds me the cars bought by rappers in the usa....or the ferrari with diamonds inside the rims down in Dubai.
Worst than this I only saw a red lotus elise with a prancing horse bolted on the roof, owned by a friend of mine some years ago.

it is true..when u have the car u can do really what u want.
The owner is going around the city in those days with a gemballa carrera gt.

Back