Lola T70 spider project

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Geez , wish I had those body panels -- good to see that you're still onto it and at that rate it should be ready for next seasons racing.
Hurry up, cheers!

I don't know about next seasons racing as funding will slow me down as the cost of a correct transaxle is high.

Attachments

• photo (9).jpg
    photo (9).jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 526
Have been busy of late knocking up a chassis from some scrap metal I had hanging around the shop. I think it's pretty good for my first attempt. Still a long way to go though.

That's what you call "knocking together from scrap"???????????????
Wow I'd be pretty happy with work like that. Looks really nice. Show us some more !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops wrong pic, this is the one I knocked up from scrap. It's a dolly with caster wheels to move the chassis around that I made from some old bed frames etc. When your working on Lola I figure the kids can sleep on the floor, just kidding.
All jokes aside I wish I could take credit for the chassis build but it was more networking and detective work that lead me to an unused Lola chassis. It was an expensive venture but critical to how I want to build the car. Now if only I could find a LG500 at the right price.
Will post some more pic's when I get a chance.

Attachments

• photo (9).JPG
    photo (9).JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 300
Well if you found & bought THAT chassis. Then it was quite the coup. I don't doubt it wasn't cheap but I'd say worth the money (of course it's not MY money LOL)

Back