London Subway Stabbings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
It appears an individual randomly attacked fellow passengers with a combat knife, whileshouting " this is for Syria "..
I'm still pondering what " this is for Syria " means, but I guess he has his problems.
Anyway, more importantly is the very vocal challenge from what one Muslim at the scene, shouted to him....

#YouAintNoMuslimBruv: How Twitter responded to Leytonstone attack - BBC News

" You ain't no Muslim bro/..."
Sounds good to my ears,
Take my hat off to him.
religion, note small case 'r',,
Has been the least on my list to harm somebody for,
but try farting within 3 metres of me, and........

Keith

Interesting that more people hung around to film the incident on their phones than ran away or tackled him..sign of our times I suppose. As a result, there are of course, miles of footage available for gory seekers...

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Yes I find tha amazing too Keith, the bloke who shouted you ain't no Muslim bro has done more for Muslims than he realises

Keith

Yes really. David Cameron has directly quoted him in Parliament and basically said that they (politicians) find it hard to find the right words to convey complex meanings ( I think we all know what he's referring too here), but that this guy nailed it in one short sentence! So he's become a bit of a folk hero at the highest levels.

It's the kind of thing I think we need to heard more of - perhaps we will now..

The perp is apparently a Somalian, there's a lot of them here and they carry a lot of baggage.

From a friend of a friend

4 big Muslim guys arrived in Keswick today, driving around in a black car. Real suspicious, Jihaddi looking fellas with big black beards. They went to the Christian Convention Centre and parked up outside, just as I arrived to drop off some bits and bobs. Then they got out and delivered loads of food parcels and gifts for the people who've lost everything in the floods, they were heading to Carlisle next to do the same there.
I thought I'd mention it because things like this don't appear in the Daily Mail or the Sun, they were just regular guys out looking to help people.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Spot on Nick..
Near me, a minibus of Sikh temple helpers went up there yesterday.
I guess it's what has been awaited by the anglo saxon press,
a vocal denunciation, by Muslims, of those they themselves consider,
to be ' not of their faith '.
I, myself, want to hear the volume turned up. Their religion, owes it to its self .

Keith

That's really cool Nick. Everyone I know feels the same except of course the gutter press who would seek to exploit this issue. Frankly, they (the gutter press) have to be prepared to bear responsibility for rabble rousing, but I suppose that would be labelled by some as "censorship".

Chris Herbert was serving in Iraq when his right leg was blown off by a roadside bomb.
Here’s what he has to say about anti-Muslim racism:

Getting frustrated by some people expecting racism from me, because I got blown up. Yes. A Muslim man blew me up, and I lost my leg.

A Muslim man also lost his arm that day wearing a British Uniform.
A Muslim medic was in the helicopter that took me from the field
A Muslim surgeon performed the surgery that saved my life
A Muslim Nurse was part of the team that helped me when I returned to the UK
A Muslim Healthcare Assistant was part of the team that sorted out my day to day needs in rehabilitation when I was learning to walk
A Muslim taxi driver gave me a free ride the first time I went for a beer with my Dad after I came home.
A Muslim doctor offered my Dad comfort and advice in a pub, when he didnt know how to deal with my medicines and side effects.

Contrary to that,
A white brit spat in my girlfriends face for ‘fucking a cripple when you could have me [him]’
A White brit pushed my wheelchair away from a lift so he could use it first.
A White brit screamed at my Dad for parking in a disabled bay when I was in the services coming home
(Although, alot of people helped in my recovery! I dont hate white brits either! hahaha)

Point is, fuck off. I know who I dislike, and I know who I dont. I know who I appreciate, and I know who I dont. If you want to hate an entire race of men and women for the actions of a few dickheads feel free, but don’t push your views on me, thinking I am an easy target because one douchebag decided it was my day to die.

Blaming all Muslims for the actions of groups like Daeshe and the Taliban, is like blaming all Christians for the actions of the KKK or Westboro Baptist Church.
Get a grip of your lives, hug your family and get back to work.

Keith

Please be careful with your responses people. This post has addressed a balance issue in the Paddock and I'm happy with that. Let's just leave it there please.

Anything more will be pointless rhetoric.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Please be careful with your responses people. This post has addressed a balance issue in the Paddock and I'm happy with that. Let's just leave it there please.

Anything more will be pointless rhetoric.

So Nick can put his point across but the rest of us are warned off?

So Nick can put his point across but the rest of us are warned off?

Pete, to be pedantic it was the point of an extremely brave soldier Chris Herbert, from Portsmouth who served in Iraq with the Yorkshire Regiment.

I deliberately added nothing to it and thought it would be received better as a view of a severely wounded soldier and maybe change the minds of those who tend to have an opposite view to his but respect our armed forces personnel, but what do I know.

However, as it is going to cause problems for some Keith please remove it, as someone has rightly pointed out on another thread the clever ones are in their sheds building cars which is where I should be ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back