Looking for a 351 Windsor Mock Up Block

Anyone have a SBF 351W mock up block they'd be willing to part with? Legnth of parting negotiable :D

Thanks in advance!!

If you already have a 289/302 block you can use eight (8) spacers 1.3" long between head & block ( 4 each side ) to acheive the same dimensions of the 351w

For clarification (sorry I didn't catch it sooner) - I'm looking for a plastic / replica type mock up block.

Tim, I'm hoping that's what you're talking about! Got my fingers crossed!

Jac Mac, thanks for the tip!

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Matt,

Bear with me one more day, I'm 90% sure it's in my storage and it's yours for the price of shipping if you want it. I used it for positioning my 351\427 in my car in 2005. I have no further use for it and it's just taking up storage space. I'll get it out by tomorrow and take a couple pics for you.

Tim

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Sorry Matt, checked all my storage areas and no mock up block. I can't seem to remember what I did with it. I have one last place it could possibly be, I'll check on Monday but not looking good.

That's too bad it hasn't shown itself easier. I've got all my fingers & toes crossed for the last stash spot! Thank you very much for checking, I really appreciate it Tim!!

Back