Marchal headlight mounts

From Here
GEL W003 – GT40 P1076 | Gelscoe Motorsport

690.jpg

Hi: Mounts are currently advertised on ebay in France. Not sure if exactly the same were used in the GT40. But they are easy to cut from an aluminium panel at home. Mounting: bond studs to the inside around the lamp opening matching up with the holes on the mounting bracket of the lamp. The lamp housing should have threaded tabs for bolts (I think M5) to mount it to the bracket which, in turn, mounts to the studs provided by you. You may want to use coil springs and knobs for easy adjustment of the beams. Attached are photos from the brackets by Marchal.

Attachments

• s-l500-marchal-frames.jpg
    s-l500-marchal-frames.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 141
  • s-l500marchal-frames1.jpg
    s-l500marchal-frames1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 137
  • s-l500marchal-frames2.jpg
    s-l500marchal-frames2.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 154
Hi: Mounts are currently advertised on ebay in France. ....... Attached are photos from the brackets by Marchal.
I used these brackets as they came with my headlights as an assembly. Basically with some alloy spacers between the body & bracket to align them they work flawless.
1678806200111.png

1678806254554.png

I used alloy spacers and some rings between the bolts (body & plate) to get a base setting for headlight. The two small headlight adjusters as seen on the pic are for fine tuning.

Im looking for a set aswell. I wrote the guy on ebay but i need to translate what he wrote me back about shipping to me in NY. If a member has a additional set please lmk. Murf has dibs but ill be 2nd if its available.
Thanks

Joe the guy on ebay has confirmed he has 2 sets for sale .if you want to buy and ship to me I can forward on.stephane also might have some

Nick

Lifetime Supporter
I used these brackets as they came with my headlights as an assembly. Basically with some alloy spacers between the body & bracket to align them they work flawless.
View attachment 128483

View attachment 128484

I used alloy spacers and some rings between the bolts (body & plate) to get a base setting for headlight. The two small headlight adjusters as seen on the pic are for fine tuning.
What part number on your headlights and mounts?

Back