MDA in West Virginia

Hi guys glad to have jumped in with both feet but I am really going to need some advice. I bought the MDA GT40 from Jim in Ohio. I will start a build log soon. Right now I could use help on how and where to run the electrical harness.

Thanks, Bill

Mike Pass

Supporter
Hi Bill,
Your best bet might be to contact Mark Sibley who actually built the MDA GT40. Whilst he is no longer building complete car or kits he can still supply parts and advice. You can find him on EBay if you enter Gt40 in the search. He has the EBay name mark28576. You could email him via EBay.
Steve Barker on this forum built an MDA and has a build thread on here. He may have contact details for Mark if you PM him on here.
Failing that the other GT40 manufacturers all do wiring looms. Try the usual suspects.
Cheers
Mike

Do you have the build manual? If not I have the last version in PDF as well as schematics for the harness.

X-MDA owner, let me know.

Chris

Hi Bill,

I can not help you with your harness issue, but I'm also building an MDA so we might have some use of each other in the future...
Version 4.91 is the same as I have.

Regards,
Mattias

Hi Bill,

I too have the same manual version. The schematics I have are for the GTD which I think MDA used for but let me know if you want a copy.

Chris

I would like a copy. I have the assembly prints but would really like the actual schematics. Could I also get a picture of how you did your throttle cable at the pedal?

I was in the Detroit area and stopped by RCR. I was given a very good reception. He is the real thing, glad to know I can go to them for issues. I got an appreciation of how good his company is and the quality of his work. They will be getting a lot of my business in the future.

Everytime I tell someone I have an MDA, they tell me how I absolutely need to strengthen the rear end. Can someone help me what and where this strengthening needs to be?

Back