Merry Christmas!

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Merry Christmas from a warm North Alabama. 62 degrees when I got up this morning.

Ooooooh, shuuuddup, Dwight!
Current official temperature here: 13 F.
Estimated snow accumulation w/o sticking a yardstick in it: 1 foot. If it's not a full foot, it's so darned close it isn't worth arguing about. Supposedly, more is on the way Wednesday...

At the moment (and probably for the next few days) I am not a cappy hamper...uh...I mean 'a happy camper'... :mad:

Ooooooh, shuuuddup, Dwight!
Current official temperature here: 13 F.
Estimated snow accumulation w/o sticking a yardstick in it: 1 foot. If it's not a full foot, it's so darned close it isn't worth arguing about. Supposedly, more is on the way Wednesday...

At the moment (and probably for the next few days) I am not a cappy hamper...uh...I mean 'a happy camper'... :mad:

Yeeeeeeeeeew shuddup too, Howard!

By the way...it's 8 degrees F here now...
SMH

Oh come on! You're the lucky one! You're much closer to Santa than we southerners are! Well, (the) North Pole anyway :cool:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Oh come on! You're the lucky one! You're much closer to Santa than we southerners are! Well, (the) North Pole anyway :cool:

Easy for YOU to say!
It got down to THREE DEGREES at around 2 A.M.(?) Christmas morning. That's all but UNHEARD OF around here.
'Sure glad my Mrs and I aren't living under a bridge in a couple of cardboard boxes right now, I can guarantee that.

Back