MIRA Sprint - 24 May

VCC56

Lifetime Supporter
Can't do that one, next one Nad and I are doing is likely to be the AMOC sprint at Goodwood 14th June, double driving the Comp Coupe, followed by Gurston 22nd June in the twin GTS's.

Hi Martin,

I will not be doing MIRA as it clashes with another commitment so AMOC at Goodwood will be my next event too.

I'd like to do Gurston but am touring Scotland (on my bike) that week so it'll depend upon whether I can get back on the Sat before and collect Roy's 40 in time.

VCC56

Lifetime Supporter
Paul, I think Nad's GTS should be up and running when its time for Gurston, so we will likely bring a Viper each and you'd be welcome to double-drive with me, as long as you dont beat me!! Just in case A11 GTD is not available.

Many thanks for your kind offer Bjorn.

I'll be sure to confirm one way or 'tother nearer the time but it still may not be possible as we are not due to return from Edinburgh till the Sunday anyway, so it'll depend upon whether I can swing it with the 'management'....:)

Thanks again - would be very nice to try the supercharged GTS on track and having had a drive on the Isle of Man I can definately vouch that it is a BLAST...:thumbsup:

Back