MK2 front wing humps

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
We are now manufacturing front wing humps that can be bonded onto a MK1 front body section to convert it into a MK2 section.

Moulded in GRP and sold in pairs the cost is £395 pair.

Other MK2 specific parts available are rear tail lights, rear spoiler, louvered roof vent, periscope vents, rear body top vent, rear mesh grilles etc.

Attachments

• P1070346.JPG
    P1070346.JPG
    490.4 KB · Views: 721
  • P1070329.JPG
    P1070329.JPG
    519.4 KB · Views: 715

Morten

Mortified GT
Supporter
Hi Andy:)
Just a quick question: would you sell any parts to a non Tornado owner?
Kind Regards
Morten

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Morten

It depends on what the part is and if the availability is good or not as we like to make sure we always have stock available for our own customers.

Thanks

Andy

Morten

Mortified GT
Supporter
Thank you Andy, will get back to you with a little Mk2 bits list.
Keep up the good work:)
Morten

Andy
I'm after a mk2 rear body top vent that goes in between the periscopes.
Emailed you several times about it with little to no reply regarding a pice or if you'll even supply.
You seem to not want to supply to non tornado chassis owners!

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Phil
As I said above in post 4, parts in short supply are only available to Tornado owners.
We are not in business to support other manufacturers who do not have or can not supply all of the required parts.
We spend a considerable amount on development and tooling to be able to offer all of the items we do and that comes as part of the benefit of buying your car from Tornado.
Thanks
Andy

Morten

Mortified GT
Supporter
Phil, I'll send you a set of humps and the top vent as soon as I get around to glass mine from my moulds, free of charge mate.

Morten

Back