Body pic!

Attachments

• 56157-13.JPG
    56157-13.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 737

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Goran,

Very nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif What price range and delivery schedule are we looking at?

Goran,
That is really a nice monocoque. When I was in Australia I got a chance to see Robert Logan's mono built by Dave Brown. Your's looks exactly the same to me. Is yours going to be less expensive than Dave's? If your price is too much for me how about selling me a copy of those plans. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That looks superb from the pics.
You and Roy should be very proud of a fine effort.
Can't wait to see one of these in the flesh and fully built.

Cheers,
John.

Hi Guys! A lot has happened during 2005 and we will soon intriduce a uppdated website with very interesting stuff. All contacts regarding this GT 40 project shall be directly to me since I´m running the project myself and not working together with previous colleugs. I have all original drawings and now an accurate high precision product is comming very soon. The website www.Sportscar.se is a good start and it will be in english soon.

Best reg!

Goran

Really nice monocoque, as near as the original as i've ever seen.
It's good to see craftsmanship at it's best.
'Watching with interest '
Keep the posts coming
Best Regards

Hi Guys! We have been very quiet and things have been progressing. One nice gentleman shared all the original drawings to us and we have converted all into 3-d Cad and use Cam programs to manufactoring correct items acc to the drawings.

More info will come!

Goran

Attachments

• 77421-gt40p-1-2000.jpg
    77421-gt40p-1-2000.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 818
Looks good but was wondering how you are going to fit the steering collum mounting and cut out for the tack as it looks like you have left it out, it would be very hard to fit later as there are
fold outs in the knee panels???

Back