My GT40 MK2 at SEMA - We made it

We made it to the SEMA Show with our GT40 MK2 and it was amazing! Now back to finalize a few details and dial in. Special thanks to Tom Kirkham and Hillbank

IMG_5801.JPG
IMG_5562.jpeg
IMG_5803.JPG
IMG_5809.JPG
7C351D68-BCB6-411D-8E33-F376176927EB.jpeg

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a more beautiful Gold! Would you happen to know the paint code?
Excellent car!

Congratulations Jorgen. The car looked amazing in person and I agree that color is dead on. Also the details you put into the manifold and down to the tires just made the whole car pop.

tha
Congratulations Jorgen. The car looked amazing in person and I agree that color is dead on. Also the details you put into the manifold and down to the tires just made the whole car pop.
Thanks! Now that it's full on winter here in UTah, we are busy getting all of the final details done while in the garage - brake upgrades, linkages, suspension upgrades, video rearview, and since I came from the 'plastics world' with RaceDeck, I think I am going to make some molds for the the clear carb assembly parts for spares.... We may take down south during the winter for some road and track time ( possibly event if one happens to work out timing wise)

Back