Need opnions.

Hi Erik
I will look forward to seeing the results of your work..
I have been away getting a new car for my wife so haven't got back to do the SLC engraving but fingers crossed I will in the next couple of days..

Hi Cam
I would be happy to do a billet SLC logo..
I just need to know how big (height and length) and if you have a photo of a logo that you like i will use it to start the programming.. then I can work out a price..

Cheers Craig Young

Attachments

• DSCF4455.JPG
    DSCF4455.JPG
    439.2 KB · Views: 213
The new carbon fiber door covers have a oval cutout gap for door handles, which i have no door handles and would be a good place for a billet logo. Sl-c and lemans, rcr. Id e interested also in logo for steet tail in cursive?

reasonable height, 1.5", 37mm?
Then i could get rid of my Yugo tag that Fran loves, not.
It is great watching people Google Yugo. And women that believe Yugoslavia produced this car, Priceless...

Attachments

• petrol eater.JPG
    petrol eater.JPG
    242.4 KB · Views: 269
Do not get rid of the Yugo logo. Because of you. I want to get a Prius badge. Then slap it on the back when I get the SLC.

Hi Erik
Hope your starting feeling better..
I not sure you have seen the other thread I've started titled SLC billet logo but here is a selection of what I've been up to in the last couple of weeks..
I will put that plate in the mail..

Cheers Craig Young

Attachments

• DSCF4421.JPG
    DSCF4421.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 186
  • DSCF4481.JPG
    DSCF4481.JPG
    284.3 KB · Views: 193
  • DSCF4487.JPG
    DSCF4487.JPG
    351.8 KB · Views: 221
  • DSCF4517.JPG
    DSCF4517.JPG
    380.3 KB · Views: 194
  • DSCF4535.JPG
    DSCF4535.JPG
    313.8 KB · Views: 194
Well here it is. Its not the best picture. As I and not stable hold a camera. Plus the camera is not the greatest. As I don't take many pictures. So I didn't spend a lot of money on it.

Last edited:
As I am so acutely aware,... SUPERLITE is all one word and spelled SUPERLITE.
Sorry, can't say I am a fan of that particular font.

yes by chance I am a Iron Maiden fan. I looked at about 100 fonts before I chose that. I still don't know if I like the lower text. I am thinking about just taking a plasma cutter. To cut the bottom text off. Not becaue of my dumb spelling error. Once I saw the text in metal. I didn't like it has munch.

Back