New GT40 manufacturer UK?

HHMMMMM.....tried to give them a call, to find out more details and it seems their phones are disconnected! seems this may be a stillborn replica (like the IKON 40 was)

Simon

I emailed them out of interest and got the following response.

Hi,

I'm now away on holiday until 14th August. Production continues, and
sales can be placed on the website or with staff at the workshop.

Thanks for contacting GTS. We aim to respond within 6 hours.

If you need to contact GTS then please call the workshop on 01474

Kind regards,

Darren George
GTS Tuning

Maybe he didn't come back yet, who knows?

The address on the web site is about a mile from my house in Kent. I know the place, there's a small car dealers on the road frontage with a few workshops round the back, tyre dealer, clutch repair, that sort of thing. Never had the need to use them (company car). I'll try & pop down there over the weekend & have a nose around & ask some questions.

HMMMM, looks like a Chris Melia or MDA car is being used in their advertising. The PDF's won't download or aren't available. Who's going to be the brave soul that pays £30 for a set of plans that may, or may not, exist?

Taken from the above locost builders website

"I will bite their arm off if GTS are offering a locost version (ie I could build it for less than 10 grand!)"

A sub 10K GT40?.....that'll look great!.....standard granada wheels....pinto 1600cc engine....blimey!

I asked a couple of friends into teh locost scene and they bother independantly said that in their opinion don't touch these people with a barge pole and that if you have anything on order cancel it and get your money back

I asked a couple of friends into teh locost scene and they bother independantly said that in their opinion don't touch these people with a barge pole and that if you have anything on order cancel it and get your money back

Whats the go with GTS?? Was thinking about buying a Locost fibreglass
kit from them.

Yeah, I think the go is stay away. Shame because I was keen on there fibreglass set, Now to find another supplier, any recomendations?

Back