New member here!

Hey all I am fairly new to the GT40. I have become slightly obsessed with the idea of building a replica. I know that the time and the money involved in this project are Extensive. I just have a few basic questions, that I am having trouble finding exact answers on.
1.) I would be looking into a very basic build. I do like the RCR40 build. My question is this. How much money am I looking at for a final build. I know that there are probably several determining factors. But I mean bare bones build. no accessories, etc. at 1st at least. What could I build a RCR40 looking build for?
Along with this anyone have any links on anyone that has built a lower price range one.?

2.) What will be the basic tools that I need?
3.) Any good links to start at? Having trouble finding them.
Those are just a few basic questions that I want to get out of the way. I look forward to meeting everyone on here and learning a lot! Thank ya'll.

Welcome.
Give us a call at the shop...or better yet..come on by and check the cars out first hand.
There are a bunch of drivetrain options when it comes to transaxles and the range is from $500-$15,000 depending upon the power and usage planned...
There are a great bunch of guys here on the forum and every question imaginable has been asked and answered at some point in time...

Happy hunting..

Welcome.
Give us a call at the shop...or better yet..come on by and check the cars out first hand.
There are a bunch of drivetrain options when it comes to transaxles and the range is from $500-$15,000 depending upon the power and usage planned...
There are a great bunch of guys here on the forum and every question imaginable has been asked and answered at some point in time...

Happy hunting..

That would be awesome to come by. I will have to plan for it next year. Probably a stupid question, but do you mean $15,000 + the Replica Kit Cost? thank you for the reply!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40s.com Mr Scatillac.

Please do us a favor and review our FAQ. Paying particular attention to the second item on that FAQ RE: Using your real name.

Thank you!

GT40s.com - FAQ

Back