New member in TN

Hello everyone, new potential builder here in East TN. Currently looking at Fran's RCR GT40 Mk2. I am a fairly experienced builder having built a 1970 Bronco for rock crawling, an FFR black body Daytona Coupe (terrible amount of bodywork), a 1964 Fairlane Sport Coupe with R&C front suspension a 427w and an AOD, and currently restoring a 1955 T Bird for my wife. I'm looking forward to my next project, possibly a GT40. Wife says I can't get one until her T Bird is complete.

Couple of questions, anybody close to me have one I can sit in without having to drive to Detroit to the factory and how hard is the build? Comparable to the FFR? Cant be as difficult as welding in new rear quarters on a 1964 Fairlane.

Dwight

RCR GT 40 Gulf Livery 347 Eight Stack injection
One MK I in Huntsville Alabama and one in Florence Alabama. I think one of our guys has a MK II in Miss.

Where is East Tenn. are you located?

Dwight

Yes

but I have not received any emails from the CCC in a year or so.

Chatt cruise 9-7-13 (4).JPG
IMG_1031.JPG

Last edited:
That blue Daytona Coupe was mine. I would be interested in checking out your GT40. Wouldnt mind a drive to Florence as long as Cajun's is still open. Havent eaten there since 2008 when I was last down there at Wilson, Wheeler, and Colbert.

Oh and you may have gotten left off the list. Mark Cubberly moved to Cape Coral FL and no longer maintains our email list.

Dwight

I get emails from Mark.
Cajun's still open.
Come on down. I have six Saturdays and one Sunday every week.

See if you can get me on the CCC email list.
Thanks
Dwight [email protected]

Back