New to the group, P/2183

Just joined, we are the proud owners of P/2183 from Alan Petersen at Pathfinder Motorsports. A MK-IIB done by Alan and Lee Holman at Holman Moody. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Attachments

• 7706CD62-E912-4BB4-8AFD-8E0F608E2525.png
    7706CD62-E912-4BB4-8AFD-8E0F608E2525.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 332
What an awesome machine!!!! Well done. I am also wanting to start a continuation project at some point. I have had the privilege of racing against 2 genuine 'P' MK1s from Sweden (with FIA passports) and they are really fast given their historical status. I am in South Africa so we have access to some good stuff here but any advice would be abundantly appreciated!

Thanks for the compliment. Our car was Superformance that was modified by Pathfinder Motors and Holman & Moody. I don’t have any experience building a project car, but there are lots of forums on the subject. What I can recommend is that quality goes a long way with these cars, build the best one you can and you’ll enjoy that much more.

Dave Hood

Lifetime Supporter
I live in Charlotte and Lee Holman and his team have done several upgrades to my SPF MK1. Great company to work with. They've recently brought on Paul Whitlock who worked with Dennis Olthoff for many years. Paul is an amazing fabricator and mechanic and a a first class guy. He will make Lee's team even stronger.

I live in Charlotte and Lee Holman and his team have done several upgrades to my SPF MK1. Great company to work with. They've recently brought on Paul Whitlock who worked with Dennis Olthoff for many years. Paul is an amazing fabricator and mechanic and a a first class guy. He will make Lee's team even stronger.
Good to hear, wish I was closer to them. Congrats on owning a MK1.

Welcome, Bill! I was wondering when you were going to join the group! Let me know the next time you head up the hill to Estes Park or some other fun drive.

Back